Saturday, June 6, 2009

Update.........

Hi everybody! Sorry it's been so long since the last post (Christmas) :)
Anyways, not much to update for us other than our new boat (well new to us) lol it's a 1970! But we most definitely love it! If anyone wants a ride on it just let us know! We also want to go camping alot this summer!

I'm trying to find a job as a Dental Assistant anywhere so I can get some experience and get the feel of a dental office! So anyone knowing of a place hiring hook me up! The only thing I'm really worried about though are my teeth aren't the greatest and I'm kind of embarassed to go into the dental field with gaps and everything so I've been wanting to get braces but we don't have enough money for it, SO IF YOU'D LIKE TO DONATE GO RIGHT AHEAD, MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO ELIZABETH ENSZ!!!!! :)

Dathan is still working for Bill and loving it, if you haven't seen him lately he's lost alot of weight for some reason, it's very annoying because I just keep gaining! :)

Well I think that's all there is to say this time, last time I tried to blog I uploaded a bunch of pictures on here then clicked something and they all disappeared, so I'm taking a little break from the pictures for now!
Have a good day! :)

4 comments:

Erika said...

I am so glad to see a post update. Dental assistant sounds like a wonderful job. I hope you can find a place. We miss you guys.

grandmabutch said...

I think a dental assistant would be great. Did you talk to Dr Reynolds? She trains her own I think.
Love you both,
By the way whatever Dathan is doing to lose weight tell Grandpa.

Unknown said...

YAY! i'm so glad that you updated! if you need any instruction on how to do the pictures thing, i'll come over and see you and help!

when will we see you again?

Marcia said...

Thanks for the update! Let us know when we can ride in that boat! Love you both!