Friday, June 19, 2009

blogging.......

So......
I've decided I officially hate blogging!
Everytime I put pictures on here they don't show up and I just wrote a WHOLE blog about camping and it all disappeared! I must have blogging bad luck or something :)

Let's try this again......
This weekend we went camping at the El Dorado Lake the whole weekend with my mom, aunt, sister, and nephew.
It was very fun!
Dathan spent most of his time fishing while my nephew spent most of his tangling his fishing pole :)
They were quite the fishing buddies!
We also spent time cooking out, playing Trouble, swimming in the beach, and TRYING TO KEEP THE RACCOONS OFF OUR CAMPSITE! They were crazy! They even went inside our tent and ate a whole loaf of bread! :)
If you didn't notice I didn't say we spent time on our boat at all. :(
It turns out we need a $300 part for it before we can use it.

Well have a good day!

3 comments:

Marcia said...

Thanks for the update! Sounds like it was a great time at the lake.

Erika said...

I have definitely had that happen. It is a real pain. Still, you should keep the updates coming.

grandmabutch said...

I enjoyed your blog. Keep the info coming. How was the corn? Did Dathan eat it all? Keep blogging you are doing great! Come and see me. (Grandpa, too!)