Monday, October 12, 2009

The Ensz family welcomes..........

Maggie. (which I'm supposed to ask John and Erika if they want to keep, thats would make me sad though so we'll not ask :)



















We've also decided to start breeding our other member of the family.....Molly. I love her so much!
 



















Molly and Maggie get along great......HAHAHA, not quite. This is how you could sum up their day-
Eat, poop, pee, eat, sleep, chase each other around, poop, sleep, eat, chase each other around....oh yah and poop some more. Great fun! I'm glad Molly has a "friend" now though, even if she does get jealous and whine every time we do as much as lay a finger on the cat! :) If I could get a picture to show you them playing together I would but I'm not talented enough.

Moving on....since I've somewhat come to figure out this blogging thing I guess it would be a good time to share more pictures! Here are a few from when we went to Houston to see John and Erika for our One year Anniversary! Enjoy!

John and Erika at a restaurant at Kemah Boardwalk!













Dathan and me at the restaurant.













Billy Ray Cyrus at the Freedom Concert in Dallas, Tx. A gift Dathans parents gave us for our Anniversary!











Dathan and Erika at Johns lab in UTMB.
















It was a very fun trip! Dathan and I both had a blast and it was so great to get to see John and Erika!

Another thing I haven't blogged about is that one of my best friends, Shelby, moved to Pensacola, Florida a couple weeks ago. I am very sad and miss her very much.

Hehe
my sister Chelsea, Shelby, and me!















I'm so glad I could finally update my blog with pictures! I really think I'm starting to get the hang of this. :) I will end with a picture of the next thing I plan on updating my blog with! 














P.S. Dathan just made the best meal ever! (mostly all of it fried ofcourse) haha Shrimp fried rice, okra, zucchini, and corn nuggets! :) He's too good to me.

Love,
Dathan and Elizabeth

4 comments:

Marcia said...

Great post and great pictures ! glad you figured in out? Is there any supper left?

grandmabutch said...

Seeing your blog was fun. You did a great job. Thanks for that neat gift you delivered this evening. You are both so special to us. Love you, Grandma Butch (Grandpa, too)

thehighbargers said...

What kind of dog do you have Elizabeth? He is so cute!

Dathan and Elizabeth said...

it's a pomeranian!